The personal information you provide when you submit an order are precious! That’s why “Boys Get Wet” does its best, in terms of right and security, to ensure the confidentiality of all your data. By personal data, we mean the data collected and registered allowing your identification.
Your agreement and consent:
By accepting our policy, you expressly agree to let “Boys Get Wet “collect, use and reveal your personal information in the way described as follows.
1. To only process data for the quoted reasons during their collection.
2. To give access to your data to other companies only for necessary causes (payments, refunding, products delivery...). In no instance the personal data will not be communicated to a third party without the user being informed and providing his due consent.
3. To answer the requests of suppression, modification, integration of your data and opposition of sending of commercial and advertising information.
4. To ensure a correct and legal management to your data, to protect your privacy, to apply the necessary security measures for the data protection and confidentiality, their integrity and availability.
“Boys Get Wet” is responsible of the collected data through boysgetwet.com. “Boys Get Wet” will be able to decide alone, the means of processing and security to apply to ensure the integrity and the availability of information.
No personal information is required as prerequisite to access “boysgetwet.com” site.
All the following information is necessary for us to open your client’s account. Without them, we will not be able to propose our online shopping services to you.
- Essential information is marked (*) in the registration form.
- Banking information will be only visible to you for each new transaction. The banking data are not visible by our services and are never recorded in our data bank. Even in the event of refunding, we do not have access to your banking data.
We ask for certain personal data in order to ensure the following services:
- order follow
- contact in the event of issue
- complaint service
- customer service
- unavailability of a product: should you wish to be advised when an article is again available
- newsletter (possibility of cancelling the subscription at any time)
- should you wish to forward information to a third party. (Sending to a friend, social network…)
In order to demonstrate our commitment to the protection of your personal data and in the interest of transparency allow us to inform you how your information is utilized:
Visible storage :
- When you register, we ask you some personal data in order to create a clients’ account on _boysgetwet.com
- At the check out : We ask you to provide a delivery address and eventually a billing address in case of this last one is different than the first one.
- when you want to be notify about the availability of a product out of stock, we ask you an e-mail address.
Invisible storage :
In addition to the personal information that you voluntarily provide us, you should know that we are brought to record some browsing information through our site which are non visible by you:
- cookie : (piece of data stored by a website within a browser, and then subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser). With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our Website by recognising and delivering desired features and information such as:
- inscription date
- last visit
- last data update
- last order
- your last connections on our site (date, hour, accessed pages, time spent on the site, your navigator, your address IP)
Your personal data is accessed and handled by:
1. The employees of Boys Get Wet, responsible of data management and data protection.
2. SEUR and CORREOS, that manages the necessary data processing (names, first names, delivery addresses and most probabbly your phone number) regarding the delivery and the return of the products bought on our site.
3. Skrill/Moneybookers, who manage the encrypted necessary data in order to process the payments and refunding on line.
We invite you to read the Moneybookers policy of confidentiality in the following address http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=privacy&l=EN
4. Bank Sabadell Atlantico, who, through the payment system Servired, manages the necessary encrypted data in order to process the payments and refunding on line.
In no case, is your personal data revealed to a third party out of this list.
Any time, you have the right to disagree with our methods of data storage or how we revealed your information to necessary third. Unfortunately if you do not agree with one of them, Boys Get Wet will be not able to grant their services to you. You have also the right to ask for your personal data removal, totaly or partially. Please send your written request.
Your personal data will be recorded in our database since you will have been registered and until you unregister.
We store your personal data only for the necessary period and for the use as described in the present policy in accordance with the applicable law.
After a 24 month period of inactivity, Boys Get Wet will cancel your account and erase of your personal data as prescribed by applicable law.
All the data processed in our place of business are stored on our server. Boys Get Wet is designed to accept orders from web browsers that allow communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, such as Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Google Chrome 14.0+, and Apple Safari 4.0+. That means that all the data exchanged is encrypted (256 bits). In addition, your bank data are double protected during the payment process as Skrill/Moneybookers and Servired of the bank Sabadell Atlantico are also under SSL by Verisign.
When “HTTPS” appears in the navigation bar, that means that your data is encrypted, it should appear when you access your account or when you proceed with a payment.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
It is also your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus or malware free and that your access provider took sufficient security measures for the data transmission.
If you think that you have received a fraudulent e-mail coming from boysgetwet.com and asking you to provide personal information, please contact us.
Any time, the buyer has the right to ask for a copy of his personal data retained in our files. The buyer has the opportunity to update or modify his personal data, including the billing address and preferred shipping information. You can also exert your right of opposition regarding the use of your data. For that you must contact us in order to treat your request.
If you have any complaint or any suggestions about our services, we encourage you to contact us.
All the information that you provide are processed under the terms of (privacy) Spanish Law (“Ley Orgánica 15” - 13 december 1999) and in addition of the Royal Decree 1720 ( 21 december 2007).